• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know what manufacturer sells these changeable letter signs?

expresssign

Im trying to find the manufacturer for these type signs. A few years back when I was more involved in the business there were a couple vendors that sold these type signs and I cant remember who they were.

One vendor actually had a software program where you could enter the dimensions, how tall you wanted the pole, with or without pole cover, if you wanted vandal cover, a few different decorative tops, etc. and it would do a proof for you.

Any ideas? Found these images on a web search. Thanks in advance and you can just DM me if posting of non paying vendors is not allowed.

vandal_cover.jpg

John Miller

Im trying to find the manufacturer for these type signs. A few years back when I was more involved in the business there were a couple vendors that sold these type signs and I cant remember who they were.

One vendor actually had a software program where you could enter the dimensions, how tall you wanted the pole, with or without pole cover, if you wanted vandal cover, a few different decorative tops, etc. and it would do a proof for you.

Any ideas? Found these images on a web search. Thanks in advance and you can just DM me if posting of non paying vendors is not allowed.

vandal_cover.jpg