• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know what material i need?

et1199

I have a customer that is looking for the impressionable metal material that is sometimes used for inspection plates and such. Basically they want to be able to write on it and when it is powerwashed etc, and the pen ink washes off, they still have the impression left behind. Anyone know?

I also will probably need a source for them printed on as well. Thanks in advance.

Bill Modzel

We screen print these occasionally and use an aluminum foil product from Tekra.
TKPSA MATTE ALUM FOIL 90#
We purchase 20" x 27" sheets and most of our customers actually imprint them with a good old fashioned typewrite although you can do it with a pen easily too.

et1199

Thanks for the help guys. Ive been out of the office and just got back in to check the replies.

Bill,

Is there a supplier that you know of where we can get them pre-cut and pre-printed? Our customer has a chart that he wants on them. They are approx. 2 3/4x5 1/4" and he needs close to 1000 of them. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.