• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know what this is?

ChicagoGraphics

Does anyone know what this thing is? I put the image on google image but nothing came up, I have no idea what it is, is it something for medical use or?

Attachments

• 20140120_002552The PICTURE.jpg
    20140120_002552The PICTURE.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 72

ChicagoGraphics

Yeah sorta

A friend of mine asked me if I knew what it is, I told her no but will try to find out what it is. To make a long story short my friend is going thru a divorce and she found it in her hubby's drawer, who knows it might be some kind of sexual aid for all I know, LOL

Biker Scout

I told you it was a light! :Big Laugh

If you look closely you can see the button battery inside, plus the Nite ) IZE logo has a half moon crescent in it... that's what looks like a parenthesis before the IZE

Screen shot 2014-02-03 at 3.48.56 PM.jpg

Biker Scout

I only recognized it because I use a lot of their "Gear Ties" which are basically metal wire ties wrapped wrapped in that grooved rubber. They make really long ones, that are perfect for mounting a shop ladder to a roof rack without having to go into great hassle of ratchets and straps. Plus I have the small LED light I posted above on my Mtn. Bike.