Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.


  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions anyone know what type vinyl is used or razer products

Discussion in 'Vinyl' started by pinkiss, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:29 AM.

  1. pinkiss

    pinkiss Member

    Jun 28, 2018
    Hi looking for highly reflective holographic vinyl that has basically all rainbow colors, like one used on razer products - they make keyboards mouses etc, i know a lot of similar cheap stuff is sold that has impure reflection but looking closer to actual

    https://sg.carousell.com/p/razer-stickers-196315211/ like the one seen in the link which cover most colors at different angles. Not the one thats often sold with different flakes in it, to give the effect.


Share This Page