• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know where to find a Agfa Sherpa / Mutoh rj6100

grafixhenk

We have been looking for an old Sherpa 43i/ Mutoh rj6100 or any other flavor they have been marketed under . Don't need the stand just the main unit for a project we have been playing around with. Does anyone have an idea other than eBay where to find this aquas inkjet printer?

grafixhenk

Thanks for the link but already checked them out. I am just looking for an old unit since we are going to chop it up and just need the guts inside

bhill

I actually signed up because I have a Sherpa 43i and similar dormant printers. I haven't even tried to get them working, although I'd like to get them to print schematics and large diagrams with only black ink. I have no software or drivers and expect this to be a problem, and if it is, I may have the Sherpa you're looking for...