• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know where to get nursery type artwork to print?

prettybird

Hi, does anyone know where I can purchase artwork images that would work for things like nurseries and kids rooms? Like butterflies, animals, cutesy stuff like that? I want to be able to print them and contour cut them on my Roland on some repositonable vinyl but I don't know where to get the artwork. Any ideas?

Here is a link to an example of what I am talking about:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/8356074...e=6&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Thanks so much!
Deanna

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I would imagine that you can locate more images like this than you'll have the time to go through at sites like dreamstime.com, fotolia.com, istockphoto.com, and shutterstock.com.

What you need to realize though is that you won't have much success finding composed images with multiple objects in it. What you will find is that you'll need to search for individual images using keywords like:

• cartoon monkey
  • cartoon giraffe
  • cartoon elephant
  • cartoon tree
Once you have some images you can then compose your own arrangements to suit your needs.

Jillbeans

Draw them yourself and scan them?
Or if you can't draw, trace coloring book images and scan those.
Love....Jill

prettybird

Thank you everyone for the help! I appreciate it. I hadn't thought of scanning in coloring book pictures. That's a good idea too. I haven't done much scanning in and vectorizing but I guess it's time to learn.

:thankyou: