• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know which manufacturer uses this logo? $20 bucks to the first person

Patrick Bateman

Anyone know which manufacturer uses the logo seen in the attached file? I've got $20 USD's to the first person who can point me in the right direction. TIA!

Attachments

• Unknown logo.jpg
    Unknown logo.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 600

bannertime

Are there any lot numbers or even a label with any random numbers? Is it a paper, adhesive vinyl, banner? That will help narrow it down if someone doesn't recognize it. I thought it was Flexcon at first, but theirs is more of an F shape.

2B

try redrawing the logo and then take the image and use bing and google reverse image search.

If it works just send me $10 and keep the change

This, have done it before and usually works, at the minimum, it will give you an idea of what is similar

Amos_McFly

If you haven't already figured it out, it's Sonoco, the manufacturer of the cardboard tube. I'm sure that didn't help answer your question on the vinyl. Good luck!

MikePro

thank god! closure! ....at least on the logo :)
i was googling "cardboard tube manufacturers", thinking along the same lines, but with no success.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Anyone know which manufacturer uses the logo seen in the attached file? I've got $20 USD's to the first person who can point me in the right direction. TIA!
I need an eye exam. First look I thought this was someone's fresh tattoo on their arm, covered with saran wrap.:omg: