• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone on plus?

JoshLoring

Howdy. Hopefully this doesn't breach terms in anyway!
So... Is anyone using Google Plus? What do you think? I started circles of wrappers, website designers, designers etc and I'm kind of liking it. It's a good way to network and weed out the Facebook mumbo jumbo. Plus, the clean interface is very likable.)!

signswi

Since I think day 2 of the service. Liking it a lot. Still growing usage with my friends but it's a great extended-form conversation tool. I think people who are comfortable with Twitter are adapting to Google+ more quickly than Facebook users, the Circle metaphor for layers of public/private posting is powerful but despite it's simplicity still a bit confusing for your average person.

JoshLoring

Right on. I agree but once you figure it out, it's pretty friendly. Btw, if anyone on here wants an invite let me know.

BLC411

I'm using and I've got a "Signs101/Wrap" circle. Love it, but I wish more people would pick it up faster so the content updated more often.

signswi

My stream is already really noisy but I follow a lot of online personalities. If you want more content, put your own stuff out there as a magnet to get interaction going. I also made some posts on my FB about how I don't use it much and you can find me on Google+, etc.

The thing that should win people over is that the Google+ picture sharing and viewing is amazing compared to Facebook, and that's the primary thing people use Facebook for.