• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone order the hard copy of X5?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I got the hardcopy of the upgrade yesterday.
I went this way to get the extras that do not come with the downloaded version - and they offered free FedEx shipping all the way to Guam so I could not refuse.
The surprise was the guidebook.
About 300 pages - hardbound - full color print on glossy paper from start to finish.
Really well put together and unexpected in this age of on line pdf help files & shrink wrapped dvd upgrades.

Now if I can just find out why the program can be sluggish at times under Win7........

wayne k
guam usa

abadsvt

I ordered it also. They were really cool. I told them that i just realized that my demo will expire in 3 days and i need the program because i saved a bunch of files in version 15 and need to be able to use them. The girl on the phone gave me that activation code to unlock the downloaded demo and they are mailing me the hard copy because i wanted all the extra stuff that comes with the hard copy. Plus i just like having cd's instead of computer programs only online. She was really cool. Plus i really like X5!!! Although i am coming from version 12 which is pretty old.

Josh

SignManiac

Well since you reminded me. I had downloaded the trial version and meant to order it. Even though the trial period is over, I just tried to open it and it said time was up but it opened and functioned anyway. I tried to call over the phone to place the order but they said they're closed for some holiday?

I went and ordered it online to get the hard copy but I didn't get free shipping? I don't care about the $9.00 for shipping but I hope they send me the book you just told me about. If not I'll call them on Monday and bitch them out.