Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Recognize This Design?

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Sign Works, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    Does anyone know where I can locate/purchase a clean version of this design. I searched several clipart collections and was able to locate it in "Clipart Explosion 300,000", it is a .WMF file which imports in to Illustrator, Flexi & Inspire just fine and looks pretty good that is until you zoom in and take a close look at the vector paths, it's got a million jaggies and really looks terrible. There has got to be a clean version of this obtainable somewhere.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. mudmedia

mudmedia Active Member

Aug 15, 2008
    If no one knows of a place to purchase that I dont think it would take you, me or anyone else that long to reproduce that let me know if you dont find it

3. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
    Inkscape™ does a good job of tracing that with very little clean-up.

4. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    That's a copperplate flourish supplied in Gerber Graphix Advantage's library.
    Love....Jill

5. CS-SignSupply

CS-SignSupply Very Active Member

Very similar images in the Corel Clipart

6. vagrant

vagrant New Member

May 21, 2012
    when i'm lookin for simple flourishes (and tryin to be cheap at the same time) i just go look through the dingbat fonts at dafont.com
    hope this helps!