• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone Recognize This Design?

Sign Works

Does anyone know where I can locate/purchase a clean version of this design. I searched several clipart collections and was able to locate it in "Clipart Explosion 300,000", it is a .WMF file which imports in to Illustrator, Flexi & Inspire just fine and looks pretty good that is until you zoom in and take a close look at the vector paths, it's got a million jaggies and really looks terrible. There has got to be a clean version of this obtainable somewhere.

Attachments

• Hampton Court copy.jpg
    Hampton Court copy.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 139

mudmedia

If no one knows of a place to purchase that I dont think it would take you, me or anyone else that long to reproduce that let me know if you dont find it

vagrant

when i'm lookin for simple flourishes (and tryin to be cheap at the same time) i just go look through the dingbat fonts at dafont.com
hope this helps!