• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone seen a true flame pattern on vinyl?

ProWraps

he is asking about pre printed flame wrap media. pretty simple.

i havent seen it. but it may exist. i dont think though, that tileable design lends itself very well to flames, which is why its not widespread.

i have seen a few companies offering printed true fire vinyl but if that is what you need i would just pick the exact style/art you want and have it printed..i don't know of any specialty film from a manufacturer or distributor that is available. i just looked through the color charts i have just to be sure and i found some crazy stuff but not the style you are on the hunt for.

Danny-The-Dude

True Flames

Sorta like how the camo print is cept with flames?

I've used it on a few wraps.......here is a r/c sprint car the customer wanted it on.

It's cool if your into that stuff.

Attachments

• 2010 Steve Russell Front Right.jpg
    2010 Steve Russell Front Right.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 2010 Steve Russell LS.jpg
    2010 Steve Russell LS.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 2010 Steve Russell RS.jpg
    2010 Steve Russell RS.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 138
  • 2010 Steve Russell Top Right.jpg
    2010 Steve Russell Top Right.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 178

heavyt

I've printed it without a problem but the customer owns a boat thats 25ft long. I wouldn't have a problem but I have a 300v and printing something that long and laminating it can be a pain, longest run we have done is 10ft so far.

signswi

istockphoto has plenty of flames/fire and if you can't find something tiled making a tile isn't very difficult.