• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone seen Phillip Newell?

J

john1

I have been trying to get ahold of him about some work i need and can't get a return email.

Is he still doing this?

:thankyou:

TheSnowman

I had the same issue. He finally got back to me. He said he doesn't have internet where he is at right now, and it's a 30 minute drive into town to get wifi. He seems to respond about every two days. He has done two or three things for me in the past month, so he is around...it just takes a couple days to hear back generally.

jiarby

wasn't he doing something in Mexico? He used to post now & then on the t-shirt forum... maybe look there? Facebook?

signgal

update: sent him something to work on, yesterday with the note that I heard he's having internet issues. He wrote back almost immediately and said he'd be back in Mexico/civilization this weekend ROFL Since he's Super Speedy Creative Geniusman, I'm expecting something Monday morning around 2am

Keep sending him your stuff ;)