Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone seen Phillip Newell?

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by john1, Aug 2, 2010.

1. john1

john1 Guest

I have been trying to get ahold of him about some work i need and can't get a return email.

Is he still doing this?

:thankyou:

Tags:
  2. signgal

signgal Very Active Member

Dec 29, 2009
    I hope so, I was just getting ready to send him something. I'll let you know...

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    I had the same issue. He finally got back to me. He said he doesn't have internet where he is at right now, and it's a 30 minute drive into town to get wifi. He seems to respond about every two days. He has done two or three things for me in the past month, so he is around...it just takes a couple days to hear back generally.

4. jiarby

jiarby Major Contributor

Feb 11, 2007
    wasn't he doing something in Mexico? He used to post now & then on the t-shirt forum... maybe look there? Facebook?

5. signgal

signgal Very Active Member

Dec 29, 2009
    update: sent him something to work on, yesterday with the note that I heard he's having internet issues. He wrote back almost immediately and said he'd be back in Mexico/civilization this weekend ROFL Since he's Super Speedy Creative Geniusman, I'm expecting something Monday morning around 2am

Keep sending him your stuff ;)