• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone selling old rip software

I have Onyx Rip Center, Never opened got it when I bought my Falcon outdoor 48
No clue what it is worth.

I guess I should look it up and let you know.

speedmedia

I also have Onyx Postershop 6.5. I know when it was new it was like $3,500 or something for this particular version.

Would like to get $950.00 or so out of it.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Kurt

R08

I have a Flexi photoprint 4.0 (print and cut). It's oem for Mutoh outdoor. Dongle included.

jwright350

Be warned, if you can't write a profile for it you may have troubles getting correct colors to print. This is something that typically is stripped out of print only type programs. So I'd find some profiles first and then get software that will use them if you are going the cheap route.

Sign Eagle

Most software that ships with a printer is so basic it's worth what the printer manufacture charges for it, nothing. Might be able to make the printer print, but I not known anyone using it very long. We used what came with our first printer for about 24hrs to see how useless it was.