Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Sharing Dxf Files

Discussion in 'CNC Routing & Laser Cutting' started by mtmdesigns, Jun 29, 2006.

1. mtmdesigns

mtmdesigns Active Member

Jun 23, 2006
    I was just wondering if anyone in here wants or already does trade dxf files for cabinets or custom shelfs, signs, etc...
    im using enroute and flexi for the most part.. :Cool 2:

Tags:
  2. MAB SIGNS

MAB SIGNS Very Active Member

Jun 29, 2003
    Do you mean sign shapes? BTW what size Multicam do you have?

3. mtmdesigns

mtmdesigns Active Member

Jun 23, 2006
    we'll i work for a big display maker during the day and after work and on the weekends I'm trying to run my own show, ton's more work then i thought but this is getting to be fun..

anyhow we have a six year old m series 50 by 100, and a 1 year old 60 by 120 double head. the older one runs like a champ. we have also just purchased another 50 by 100 with a tool changer.

4. mtmdesigns

mtmdesigns Active Member

Jun 23, 2006
    no not shapes complete files of sunglass displays hanging systems, tables, custom stuff.

5. MAB SIGNS

MAB SIGNS Very Active Member

Jun 29, 2003
    The 60x120 is cool, I purchased one for a company but didn't get a chance to learn much. The double head is helpful in custom cabinets I'm sure. Multicam is a very impressive machine.

6. mtmdesigns

mtmdesigns Active Member

Jun 23, 2006
    yeh the problem being when both heads run the hold down system sucks i prefer the 4 by 8 myself it's kinda like the baby i never had. Acrylic has become our big thing now.

7. mtmdesigns

mtmdesigns Active Member

Jun 23, 2006
    and 5 by 10's are kinda hard to work with and find sometimes..

8. mtmdesigns

mtmdesigns Active Member

Jun 23, 2006
    there pretty simple once u get the hang of it.... actually really simple just don't tell anyone:beer