• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone Sharing Dxf Files

mtmdesigns

I was just wondering if anyone in here wants or already does trade dxf files for cabinets or custom shelfs, signs, etc...
im using enroute and flexi for the most part.. :Cool 2:

mtmdesigns

we'll i work for a big display maker during the day and after work and on the weekends I'm trying to run my own show, ton's more work then i thought but this is getting to be fun..

anyhow we have a six year old m series 50 by 100, and a 1 year old 60 by 120 double head. the older one runs like a champ. we have also just purchased another 50 by 100 with a tool changer.

MAB SIGNS

The 60x120 is cool, I purchased one for a company but didn't get a chance to learn much. The double head is helpful in custom cabinets I'm sure. Multicam is a very impressive machine.

mtmdesigns

yeh the problem being when both heads run the hold down system sucks i prefer the 4 by 8 myself it's kinda like the baby i never had. Acrylic has become our big thing now.