• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone still using OCE Arizona's

onesource

Was a workhorse and money pit, not worth messing with unless someone knows something about conversions but I don't think so.

WB

I was wishing someone had some running... I have 2.. taking up space.. Funny I used to spend $1800 on a printhead now I can't give away the whole printer.

I was thinking of making a sandblasting cabinet out of one of then.. what to you guys thing?

plus.. are any of the parts worth any $$

RoCo

still have one as a backup, but it sat for a while during a location change and I'm now soaking the heads. 10 years old this Spring! Damn thing's like a Volvo - just can't kill it. I may actually be interested in some heads if you still have them! LOL

The Equipment Guy

I sold a bunch of them, I do not think anybody I sold them to still runs them. They were a great money maker, but its funny, I know no other machine that people got so much enjoyment out of pushing out second floor windows or taking a sledge hammer to them. I think the Tuttles should have owned a few.

Craig

Sticky Signs

The Arizona is the reason I took a break from the biz. What a piece of S*$^!!! Absolutely the poorest design I have ever seen on any printer. Kept our service guy pretty busy though...