• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone stop accepting credit cards?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We dropped First Data about 8 months ago. Their fees and hidden charges just kept creeping up more and more. They were nothing but a frickin' headache.

We never pay over $10 a month, regardless of how much we run through. In fact most times, we don't hafta pay the $10 and we create a small savings type account.

Alex R.

We use Stripe(1.4% + €0.25 per transaction). And we accept CCs only on small orders and when we need money on collection e.g vehicle wrapping, small pick up jobs

CanuckSigns

We accept Visa and MasterCard, but not amex. We have a $1000 limit on credit card transactions, any invoice over $1000 we need a cheque or direct deposit.

CentralSigns

We had the same issue. I changed out to using the Square. It didn't make sense to continue using a credit card company like Chase. That's who was stealing our money, based on the service charges we paid. Square takes a percentage of each sale either 2 or 3 percent of the transaction price. Square even does bank cards