• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone that has a Pcut creations plotter

BlackQuillSigns

I just now setup the plotter, I am running flexisign 8. One question I had that I couldn't find in the manual. For some reason, the plotter is cutting everything in reverse. Instead of starting from the right side to left where the 0 is. It's starting from left to right. To cut the correct side, I have to reverse the cut in flexi. If anyone has encountered this problem I would appreciate any help with this.

v0y4ger

I had this problem a few years ago with our little pcut.

The problem is that someone - somewhere in the factory has connected things the wrong way round. Now you can investigate and try to rectify yourself OR do what I did and accept the fact that everything has to be the opposite way round on that particular cutter - that is the orientation AND mirror have to be checked before cutting.

Good luck - keep an eye on the tracking over 1metre and wobbly carriages on those machines.

BlackQuillSigns

I had this problem a few years ago with our little pcut.

The problem is that someone - somewhere in the factory has connected things the wrong way round. Now you can investigate and try to rectify yourself OR do what I did and accept the fact that everything has to be the opposite way round on that particular cutter - that is the orientation AND mirror have to be checked before cutting.

Good luck - keep an eye on the tracking over 1metre and wobbly carriages on those machines.

Yeah i have accepted the fact that is will just be like this. HAHa. But Now the problem is that i cannot cut big jobs the plotter crashes and starts cutting horizontal lines through my work or it just starts cutting the same line back and forward til it tears the material. Trying to resolve that issue now. In the meantime i purchased a SC2 while i try and figure out the PCUT.