• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone tried Siser Colorprint Easy

34Ford

Anyone tried any of this vinyl? Appears they just came out with this back in March.

I have used Stahls Express Print and it is a bear to remove from the carrier sheet.

clarkhus

I just got a roll of it. Nice print and texture. When we have a print with fine weeding detail, we cut the image boundary and mask before weeding. This seems to eliminate problems removing the image from the carrier.

34Ford

Would you say it feels like the Siser Easyweed? I see they also have a Colorprint PU that is supposed to be thinner.

34Ford

Was reading over on the t-shirt forums that the Colorprint PU is much like the Stahls I use. You MUST yank the image from the carrier, not slowly.

Must be why they are making this "Easy" HPV.

zigns62

Stahls Express Print

I use this paper and i had to increase the heat and time to make it work right, the prints look great.

kanini

We print a bit on the Easyprint and it works great in my opinion, for us it's a good "allround" heat transfer.

klingsdesigns

We print on the stuff all the time. It is a little finicky at times. Material adheres to shirts well. Lasts in the wash great. Only issue is getting the stuff to mask. You have to figure out what the best trick for you is. We normally mask it and peel it as quick as possible.

AaronSSsignsKC

I have used the color print PU multiple times and i love the soft feel and the print quality is very nice. Plus it is real easy to weed and transfers nice.