• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Anyone unhappy with Cyrious?

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
I really appreciate your help but I really would like to know if you are using Cyrious?

No, sorry to have not answered the question earlier. Realize however, practically all database solutions operate using the same time-proven principles. (Or there should, at least!)

gnemmas

Do not confusing Cyrious SMS ($3, $4,000) with Cyrious Control. (upwards of $10,000).

We've been using Cyrious SMS since the beginning. (15? 20? years) It is working well for our purpose: pricing, invoicing, work order, daily cash report, monthly sale report, sale tax report.

Have never attempt to export to QB. Outside Bookkeeper work with monthly report and expense receipts for tax purpose. $200/month to keep auditor away.

Pricing with Square foot + modifier is working well for us. Repeat order is a snap. Occational problem usually is network related ( we have 4 stations), data become orphaned between network communication problem.

Support is too expensive for 4 stations ($48/mo per station? not sure). We just pay as we go at $125/hour. May be one or twice a year, if any. If you only have one station, pay that $48.

Current version is 8.91, don't think they are ever going to upgrade beyond this.