• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone upgraded to NEXUS_01_16_00.8 on 300 series?

jimmmi

Anyone upgraded to NEXUS_01_16_00.8 on 300 series? If someone upgraded Works fine without any problems?

bannertime

Have not upgraded. We're still on 01_14_00.5. Which one are you on?

HP Release Notes said:
Fixes in current release:-
1. *NEW - Print OS Configuration Center support.
2. Fix in accounting implementation for calibrations.
3. Fix for TUR button greyed out after fmw upgrade.

Seems pointless, honestly.

jawdavis

I've tried upgrading on both of my 360's, from 1.13.00.3 and 1.14.00.5 and neither will take. I've tried downloading on machine, using USB, and through the web portal, but all say firmware is invalid and corrupt and requires a machine restart. My 570 upgraded just fine to the most recent.

jimmmi

I've tried upgrading on both of my 360's, from 1.13.00.3 and 1.14.00.5 and neither will take. I've tried downloading on machine, using USB, and through the web portal, but all say firmware is invalid and corrupt and requires a machine restart. My 570 upgraded just fine to the most recent.

Very strange! I haven't upgrade yet. I will give and try and let you know

Bly

We had to do a manual download and install through the printer's web interface.

jawdavis

I was able to upgrade the 360's today, but only after performing a hard disk recovery via the service menu. Apparently the hard disk gets filled up and fragmented and won't allow the firmware update to install properly. We've run about 600-700k sqft through each of these machines and as far as I recall, this is the first time we've had to do the HDD recovery, so hopefully this can help someone in the future with the same issue.

jimmmi

I was able to upgrade the 360's today, but only after performing a hard disk recovery via the service menu. Apparently the hard disk gets filled up and fragmented and won't allow the firmware update to install properly. We've run about 600-700k sqft through each of these machines and as far as I recall, this is the first time we've had to do the HDD recovery, so hopefully this can help someone in the future with the same issue.

Basically this is something like restoring the HDD to its original state with the hp's OS?

dypinc

What does restoring the HDD do to the new firmware updates that were installed and the media presets and output profiles. Surly those are left alone as a firmware update at one time invalidated all the previous calibrations and output profiles.

jimmmi

Our hps have a 2.5" sata hdd like all hdd hrives out there? So can we replace it with bigger? Even with a 2.5" SSD?