• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone use cut contour with mutoh ultima ??

ATPUB-printing

hello for all, i can not success to do the cut contour with my cutter ( ultima 1400D) my be i have problem with the rip onyx 7.1 , i have onyx 7.1 and i have Blizzard printer (mutoh) anyone can help me pls stape by stape to do the cut contour , i every time try to do the cut contour but i cant do it when i put the print in the cutter pls help me and sorry for my english :banghead:a gain

heyskull

We have the same plotter and are using it with our Mutoh Valujet 1604 and Wasatch RIP.
We have found that you need about 125mm of unprinted area in front of and to the rear of the print to allow it to read the registration marks.
I do not know how onyx prints a reference mark.
Does it print a black box around your print?

SC

jc1cell

I use the sc-8500 ultima with a VJ and usually leave around two inches on the top and the sides and over 5 inches on the bottom. Anything less usually gives me an EPOS error and doesn't cut anything.

The mark I get with the Wasatch Rip is a box all around the printed panel. You can't put the rollers to close to the box or you will get an EPOS error. That's the experience I've had up to date.

jc