• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone use DexMedia to advertise with?

sinclairgraphics1

Sinclair Graphics & Installations
So DexMedia has offered me an online and print ad for $99 a month(12 month contract) that brings traffic to your website and keeps track of them so you know the stats. The package deal is normally $400 a month but they are doing a "special" for new clients. Wondering if anyone here has used them and had good results with bringing in new business. I have used GoogleAdWords in the past but it has really become saturated. Anyway, here's an attachment of the pdf brochure outlining what it does.

Attachments

• StartSmartAdvantage.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 113

JgS

I did for a year. I just got a lot of people trying to sell me things. Just about every customer found me on Google maps, word of mouth, and local advertising. Nothing from any of the phone books or their services.

sinclairgraphics1

Sinclair Graphics & Installations
I did for a year. I just got a lot of people trying to sell me things. Just about every customer found me on Google maps, word of mouth, and local advertising. Nothing from any of the phone books or their services.

Interesting, I was kind of wondering about that. I signed up for Manta before and it was the same deal where I got lots of calls of people trying to sell me stuff. Thought that Dex might be different but sounds like it's not. I'm super busy right now with work but thought this might help when I have my typical slower times in the winter.