• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone use Mac Media Corportion for mainboard repairs?

Jim Hill

I need to have a blown fuse changed and this is beyond my scope of work level.

I am thinking of sending my main board to Mac Media Corporation for the repair If I can figure out how to remove it without further damaging it.

Jim

Hey Jim Hill,

Ideally, you would consult with the authorized Roland dealer to see if they can help you the replacement of the fuses. Consider consulting with them before looking elsewhere. If you need a list of regional dealers, you'll have to contact us online by submitting an "official" support request form online here: Product Support Form | Roland

As for Mac Media, we don't know if they're a qualified repair facility, but if you submit the form (as mentioned above), we can investigate that for you. If they are listed an authorized, then it's possible they can help you by replacing the head protection fuses for you.

Just let us know by filling out the form and take care,

Roland Technical Support
Roland DGA Corp.
rn

asd

a blown fuse is not that hard to replace, they are $2.60 for a pack of ten go to a cell phone repair shop and they will charge you around $25.00 instead of paying mac media $225.00 not to mention you will be saving a lot time if that is all you need to get done, but if your board needs fixing then is going to have to go to mac media