• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone use PVCsigns?

JACsigns

And get what they ordered? I have a customer wanting a sign for their farm, so we picked PVC signs and I ordered it back around Thanksgiving, she is hoping to give it to her husband for Christmas. I would think a month is enough time to cut the shape, paint and ship. Nothing else is being done to it. I'm doing the rest when it gets here. The other day the post show up but no blank. Now when I call "Al" will not answer my calls or call back. Last week he said it was in the paint room. Anyone else have this kind of delay with them?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Seems a little late to be complaining, now. I would've been on the horn after a few days to a week.

Drip Dry

Not defending him but... did you get the post today ? Maybe there's a second box coming. Check the UPS label and see if there are supposed to be 2 boxes.

If he truly only sent you the posts and not the blank, then I would ship it back and reverse my credit card.
Doesn't help your customer now ( or ex-customer)

In the future, try New Kit signs in Northport NY. they do quality work, wholesale only, and when they tell you it will be there on tues... it is