• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone use SAM INK L25500 Inks??

Jack Knight1979

FLAAR likes them, so I'd think they work, but the OEM latex ink is so inexpensive, I don't see why you'd switch.

While the inks may print nicely. You run the chance of the inks degrading rubber or components in the ink train. Then you're looking at a 1200 tube assembly two years down the road. Not to mention a huge mess and down time.

I use aftermarket inks with great success on my Rolands, but the Latex is dirt cheap by comparison.

KevSign

Stay away from them (KAS AND SAM INK). Ink is fine but the ink chip may mess-up your printer. I switch to KAS or SAM Ink using same Chip and the chip was make printer confuse and reset printer. Our put back orignal ink HP Z6100 now working fine.

Last December cost me over $800 to fix my Z6100. I am holding back until get more research. We don't want to be a guinea pig.

SAM Ink from last year at Long Beach NBM show come to my shop try to sell ink for my L255 and Z6100 I am ask for reference but they never come back since.

There are ideas for L25500, L265, L285. KAS told me if we can find good bulk ink with right chip we can buy 3liter ink from L650 that may save money instead using cartridge.

sowinski_t

We use the SAM-ink in our 9000s with no problems, it's been well over 2 years now. Never tried it on our L26.
Not sure it's worth the risk switching, as KevSign points out.

SAM*INK

BSc, MSc, MBA. Director & CEO.
Dear Dukenukem117,

God willing, I plan to introduce the 3L 570 sometime later this year.

I'll let you know as soon as I've got them if you can drop me a WA at +65-9011-2282

Best regards,
Sam Leong BSc MSc MBA. sam@sam-ink.com

SAM*INK

BSc, MSc, MBA. Director & CEO.
Dear Sowinski_t,

Thank you for your nice comment and for supporting our inks for over 2 years.

That ink set has evolved over the last 10 years to become the Konica Minolta KM 512i and 1024i ink set - statistically, the trending wide-format ink set for the 3,2m mild-solvent market segment.

I'll send you new samples if you can drop me a WA at +65-9011-2282

Best regards,

Dukenukem117

Dear Dukenukem117,

God willing, I plan to introduce the 3L 570 sometime later this year.

I'll let you know as soon as I've got them if you can drop me a WA at +65-9011-2282

Best regards,

So do your cartridges work with the Latex 560? STS says theirs only work with the 300's and they can't get past the chip reader on the 500's. If I buy a cartridge and it doesn't read, whats your solution?