• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone use Sign-in-China?

rdm01

Never heard of it. Took a look and quickly ran away.

I know that isn't much help, and doesn't answer your question, but when has purchasing cheap supplies from China ever worked out... for me, never.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I've bought quite a bit of parts from them as well. No problems and super fast shipping to here in the USA!

Christian @ 2CT Media

We have bought small tools and media from them and are going to be ordering equipment soon. They are reputable so far and ship/stand behind their products.

player

So you only touch China crap when someone from here sells it to you. But you won't buy direct. (Everything is China crap today.)

Mysigns4u

Roland

I been ordering from this site, I use skpe and I'm in touch with Dery who keeps in touch with me my whole order. even sends me the head rank and other info on my order.

If u want I can put u in contact with him on skype Just pm me

To date I spent 4500.00

Talk about nervous my first order was for 6 dx4 print heads.

A Roland Orignal head board new They also sell there copy of the head board for less

The Epson DX 4 head is orig Epson is the only one who makes them.

head rank cant be shipped with head this is regulated by the dealer no out of country sales.
other wise its the same head as sold here in the usa

I placed my order on Wednesday, Fedex sent me a notification that my printheads will arrive Friday. I'm not sure how this is possible for the 16 dollars shipping but we will see. (Will update)

Success!! New printheads installed. They didn't come ready to work I had to take parts off the ones I was replacing...but no biggie. Ordered on Wednesday they arrived the following Monday morning.

I kind of feel a little bad about the US distributors, who would have probably shipped me ready to go heads for 200 more each.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Christian @ 2CT Media

Success!! New printheads installed. They didn't come ready to work I had to take parts off the ones I was replacing...but no biggie. Ordered on Wednesday they arrived the following Monday morning.

I kind of feel a little bad about the US distributors, who would have probably shipped me ready to go heads for 200 more each.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Great news!