• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone use this as vector source.

"Deposit Please"

I was thinking about making a purchase on Vector art mega collection. I believe they have 3 volumes w/ 4th as print. I think it would be a good addition to my tool box for quick vector files that i can drop into illy or photoshop for further editing to make it my own. I was just wondering if anyone uses this collection & if it's worth the investment ?? Will it work on both pc & mac platforms??? Any other great vector sources out there that come in both book & cd?? Thanks

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The Vector Art Mega Collections are all worthwhile although I wouldn't recommend their Digital Mega Collection. I also would recommend you shop around for the Mega Collections as they are heavily discounted by many dealers.

Other collections worth a look are Plotter Art™ Originals and the rest of the Plotter Art™ collections which you can find by clicking HERE. You can get a 20% discount at checkout by entering the coupon code PA20AC.