Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone use this as vector source.

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by "Deposit Please", Aug 19, 2010.

1. "Deposit Please"

"Deposit Please" Active Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Illinois
    I was thinking about making a purchase on Vector art mega collection. I believe they have 3 volumes w/ 4th as print. I think it would be a good addition to my tool box for quick vector files that i can drop into illy or photoshop for further editing to make it my own. I was just wondering if anyone uses this collection & if it's worth the investment ?? Will it work on both pc & mac platforms??? Any other great vector sources out there that come in both book & cd?? Thanks

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    The Vector Art Mega Collections are all worthwhile although I wouldn't recommend their Digital Mega Collection. I also would recommend you shop around for the Mega Collections as they are heavily discounted by many dealers.

Other collections worth a look are Plotter Art™ Originals and the rest of the Plotter Art™ collections which you can find by clicking HERE. You can get a 20% discount at checkout by entering the coupon code PA20AC.

3. Malkin

Malkin Very Active Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Augusta, ME
    nice high quality vector art, worth the money IMHO.

4. WhiskeyDreamer

WhiskeyDreamer Professional Snow Ninja

Aug 6, 2007
    Riften
    i own two of the old vector clipart disks....very worthwhile having....i use them regularly...