• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone use this supplier?

klmiller611

Has anyone ever purchased parts from Digipro Printers?

I had a board get fried Friday on my Agfa Anapurna, and have one ordered via Digiprint (whom I have used before with good results) but it will be a week or more shipping to them. I'm totally down until I have a board in, and I hope that is all I need.

Digipro listed the same part, almost $200 less with free shipping, but I am wary, since I could find no reference to them here.

Thanks
Ken

klmiller611

Thank you, had already ordered from Digiprint Supplies, but it was not in stock, so it is going to be at least a week getting here

stephane

Merchant Member
Has anyone ever purchased parts from Digipro Printers?

I had a board get fried Friday on my Agfa Anapurna, and have one ordered via Digiprint (whom I have used before with good results) but it will be a week or more shipping to them. I'm totally down until I have a board in, and I hope that is all I need.

Digipro listed the same part, almost $200 less with free shipping, but I am wary, since I could find no reference to them here.

Thanks
Ken

Hi Ken, please be careful with the indonesian web sites such as digipro printers, they are fake web site who take your payment and never deliver the goods. None of the indonesian web site are real, they copy our product database and rob honest buyers like you. Please email wecare@digiprint-supplies.com with your request and we will see if we can deliver sooner to help you. Have a good day. DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES

klmiller611

Hi Ken, please be careful with the indonesian web sites such as digipro printers, they are fake web site who take your payment and never deliver the goods. None of the indonesian web site are real, they copy our product database and rob honest buyers like you. Please email wecare@digiprint-supplies.com with your request and we will see if we can deliver sooner to help you. Have a good day. DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES

Thanks Stephen. I've always had good service out of Digiprint, I am just desperate, as I am totally down without the part. Digiprint called to tell me it might be a week to 10 days before they had my part, so I was looking for something more immediate. I felt certain that an Indonesian site was not trustworthy, which is why I did not order. I heard nothing but good things about Digiprint =, which is why I ordered from you all in the first place.

Thanks
Ken

klmiller611

We ordered a part for our Arizona from Digiprint over 4 weeks ago that was out of stock (with them saying it will take a week to 10 days) and they still haven't delivered. Every week they say its definitely coming in next week.

Sorry you are having problems, but my luck with Digiprint has been excellent, stuff shipped promptly and delivered on time. I have highly recommended them to folks. Now, I supposed some specialty items are tough to get from the supplier, like what I ordered four days ago, not a common part, nor commonly to go bad. Mine was a bad luck scenario, and in the worst possible time. I bolded to clarify that it was not my complaint. Your mileage may vary.

Ken