• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone use Ultraflex dss 12 oz blockout?

gabagoo

Just curious if anyone has used this product in retractables and if it indeed is anti curl?

thanks

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Its a pretty great product and I have seen lots of guys use it with out complaints, it will give you some egde curl but nothing crazy.

gabagoo

Its a pretty great product and I have seen lots of guys use it with out complaints, it will give you some egde curl but nothing crazy.

What do you mean by some.? I was told it was anti curl, and I definately need it to be. Hmmmm not good

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
What do you mean by some.? I was told it was anti curl, and I definately need it to be. Hmmmm not good

I have only seen a few true non edge curl products and none of them are banner materials the true ZERO edge curl product will be stuff like POS PRO which is very expensive. If people could use it for non edge curl and guarantee it then everyone would use it.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I have really good luck with N Glantz Bline film...its a SHIL product actually. Little thin..but minimal to no curl at all. Can get a bit brittle over time. Its a polypropylene product printable UV curable or Eco Solv. Give it enough dry time if running eco solv!

gabagoo

I'm using Ferrari Decolite now but man that stuff is a bit pricey. I want to find an alternative. I will give this Ultraflex a try....half the price and twice as much on the roll... how can i resist!!!!