Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone used Ainkjet for printer parts?

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by bigwow, Mar 13, 2020.

1. bigwow

bigwow Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Colorado
    Need a GS6000 / F188000 head and these guys apparently have them in stock, any experience?

Tags:
  2. netsol

netsol Member

Apr 26, 2016
    spotswood, nj
    no, but i would be interested in hearing about your experience, we need one as well

3. bigwow

bigwow Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Colorado
    I'm a little wary of buying from overseas after reading many 'Indonesian' horror stories - hence the query.

4. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Compassmicro.com might be able to get one for you. They are the official Epson parts dealer but sometimes are restricted on certain head. Worth a shot.

5. netsol

netsol Member

Apr 26, 2016
    spotswood, nj
    i will be waiting a couple months, we are moving to a larger shop (4300 sq ft) so this is not in the budget for this month

6. bigwow

bigwow Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Colorado
    Seem to be pretty much impossible to find - shame - as our GS is otherwise in perfect operating condition. In this day and age it seems so wasteful to discard a 'good' machine just because the manufacturer decides to stop supporting it, yet they still manufacture and sell ink for it. Has left a bad taste in my mouth in regard to Epson, especially as we have only ever used OEM inks / parts, and our black channels went out within 5 feet of installing a new OEM black ink cartridge. Epson's only advice: 'Buy a SureColor', sure...