• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone used Ainkjet for printer parts?

bigwow

I'm a little wary of buying from overseas after reading many 'Indonesian' horror stories - hence the query.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Compassmicro.com might be able to get one for you. They are the official Epson parts dealer but sometimes are restricted on certain head. Worth a shot.

netsol

i will be waiting a couple months, we are moving to a larger shop (4300 sq ft) so this is not in the budget for this month

bigwow

Seem to be pretty much impossible to find - shame - as our GS is otherwise in perfect operating condition. In this day and age it seems so wasteful to discard a 'good' machine just because the manufacturer decides to stop supporting it, yet they still manufacture and sell ink for it. Has left a bad taste in my mouth in regard to Epson, especially as we have only ever used OEM inks / parts, and our black channels went out within 5 feet of installing a new OEM black ink cartridge. Epson's only advice: 'Buy a SureColor', sure...

Maicon Neubert

Good afternoon friend, did you get anything?
will we even be with a good equipment stopped?
I still need a head, did you get any information or buy?
I have a Chinese salesman who claims to have it, but other technicians tell me that it can be a sublime head, not a solvent.
Or they would have original, refurbished.