• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone Using a Roland RS540?

joeutut

This machine is at the low end in price for a 54" Roland Printer. Does it print close to the more expensive ones and is the maintenance more?

joeutut

I will be looking forward to what you say about it. By the way, what made you decide on this machine over a Mutoh.. They seem to have similar priced machines?

joeutut

I agree, we have mainly Roland and Mutoh Dealers locally hear in the eastern US. They both claim to be the best. I do lean toward Roland.

grafixemporium

I'm also interested in some feedback on the RS540. Looking to add another Roland to the shop to help us keep up on production. I'm told the RS series is fast and would be the perfect addition to our VP540. I'm entertaining the 640 also... but not to excited about buying a 64" laminator. There isn't much we can't do with a 54". In fact... so far there hasn't been anything we cannot do.

Feedback??

mac_man_luke

we are very happy with it, bit more than 2 years old with no down time (touch wood!)

Only 64" media we use is banner material.

Wouldnt mind upgrading from our GX500 cutter to a GX640 so we can cut full width 54" rolls