• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone using Bordeaux inks in your Rolands?

pgettys

My Supplier Nglantz is asking me to try them in my machine for free
but i am a little sketchy
They they are are cheaper but have the same or better quality

anyone know anything?

Thanks
Paul

JAMESGANGRACING

I got some also but have not had a chance to use them yet, havent run out in machine. My supplier says they are great and have had no problems.

chopper

I have been comparing them to inkjet solutions and I think the ink jet solutions look a lot better, but the comparison is just what there ads say the ink jet solutions will last up to 7 years with out uv fade and with out laminate,
dry faster, and will match the roland printing profiles at least that is what they claim any way, //chopper

Ken

Bordeaux in my wine glass is always welcome..gotta check out these new 7 year inks..
Someone post a link to these suppliers please.
Cheers!
Ken

sid-fmx

I have been comparing them to inkjet solutions and I think the ink jet solutions look a lot better, but the comparison is just what there ads say the ink jet solutions will last up to 7 years with out uv fade and with out laminate,
dry faster, and will match the roland printing profiles at least that is what they claim any way, //chopper

Are these work with a ecosol or ecosol max printer.