• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone using this type of cartidge with a bulk ink system (adjustable float)

Gene@mpls

I still have a dozen 440 cartridges before I switch but that will not take long. This is the cartridge I have run into most in my searches for a bulk system for my RF roland- lots of them on ebay- I bought from the Chicoms direct and it looks just like what they are selling for 2-3 times the cost. Wondering where to adjust the float for getting up to speed quickly. Thanks Gene

Attachments

• 20151230_120448_resized.jpg
    20151230_120448_resized.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 142

floater302

Yes i use them, I like them, but if you gonna use them you need to buy the bottle,tubing and valves too, or you gonna make a mess trying to fill them up, thats what the float is for so you dont have to keep filling them every other day.

Gene@mpls

What I was asking was how you set this thumbscrew (below). I would guess in the middle of it's travel would be the place
to start.

Attachments

• DSC00029.JPG
    DSC00029.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 125

floater302

Your supposed to adjust it as the ink goes down, but i just leave mine adjusted in the middle, and it has worked fine for me so far.