• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone wanna buy a sign shop truck???

skyhigh

Very cool.
I don't need any more toys (translated.... wife won't let me), but I would like to see the replacement.

"Deposit Please"

That truck would be Bad A$$ if it was wrapped, surprised you didn't. But then again, looks extremely difficult to do. It's like wrapping a basketball.

Patrick46

That would make the coolest Franken Signs shop hearse. Could it make the trip back east?

as stated in the ad..."I would have absolutely NO PROBLEM driving this truck to New York tomorrow!!"

I built this truck to drive...not to sit around lookin' pretty! (but it does that quite well too!!) :rock-n-roll:

and to WRAP it????...........NEVER!!!! SACRELIG!!! :frustrated:
every line, letter, and slice on this truck is Hand Done!!

(...but I did put a "vinyl sucks" decal on the back!!) :ROFLMAO:

Craig Sjoquist

Ohh that brings 'memory's..I had a 48 panel I sure do miss it, went back to buy but it was sold again.
Hang on to your price well worth that'
A wrap would be a insult.

Patrick46

Thanx all. It's fun to drive, and gets alotta comments from the 'ol boys'.

Had a kid at a gas station say.."hey, that looks just like an old PT Cruiser!!!!" :doh:

I kin understand that maybe someone would rather have an SRX or whatever...but why do you find it 'Horrible'?????

Patrick46

Could it make the trip back east?

Back EAST???

The truck has now been sold...(e-Buy)...last week.

On Wednesday, the new owner flew into here, and drove the truck down to LA, (made it in a day and a half without ANY problems at all)...and this morning is now loading it into a container, to ship it to his home....in AMSTERDAM!!!!!

He's gonna use it to pull his vintage racecar around. :rock-n-roll:
(sounds like a good home to me!!)

just thought somma you'z guy'z might be curious.