• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone want to help wrap a snowgrooming cat in the Mt. Washington Valley, NH

KARYN BUSH

Hi Folks!

I have to wrap a snowgrooming cat in pink for breast cancer. Wrapping is not something that I am totally comfortable with(since they are limited here in the north country), so I am seeking help. If anyone is interested in this job...please let me know. I will have this thing in my yard for a few weeks starting next Tuesday! Thanks!!! Karyn

chester215

Just call me Chester.
If I still lived in Moultonborough I would, in CT now. I miss my snowmobile and living in a cottage on Miror lake...

KARYN BUSH

hmmmmm.
picutres? or, make and model?

you need the entire thing pink?[/QUOTE

Hi Ya

It's a new Prinoth snowcat...and no the whole doesn't have to be wrapped...the sides, front and roof...but not the back where all the vent holes are.
I figured we would wrap it with pink controltac (60" media) first then put the logos and ribbons on after...cause things may change last minute.

Anyone interested? :Big Laugh

Attachments

• prinoth cat.jpg
    prinoth cat.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 87