• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone want to trade likes on FACEBOOK?

thinksigns

SnowFlake
A quick suggestion: switch to "Use Facebook as Co XYZ" and like everyone's page. I think it looks better to potential customers when other sign companies like you. Then switch back to your regular name.

Stagecraft

A quick suggestion: switch to "Use Facebook as Co XYZ" and like everyone's page. I think it looks better to potential customers when other sign companies like you. Then switch back to your regular name.
If anybody sees "Boyd Godfrey" that's me aka Stagecraft.

WildWestDesigns

Bad thing when doing that, it doesn't add to your count to get that "proper address". The count is based on personal pages liking, not business pages.

It would be best to do both.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
You guys ever use Facebook ads?

It's not bad if you have a specific company or industry in mind to target.

For example, let's say you want to do signs for all the car dealers in town, many people list their occupation or even place of work on their profiles. You can target those places or occupations specifically with your ads. They're fairly cheap and well targeted.

Just a thought...

http://www.facebook.com/firesprintprinting

Last edited: