• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone want to trade likes on FACEBOOK?

Social Networking

Liking-Facebook & Following-Twitter
Purpose - Creates more traffic for ones business, name brand awareness, & yes popularity. When people see that, they will more likely want to interact with you or your business via social networking.
Along with Liking/Following you should also provide content and updates, tweets, to help promote/expose your business.
SEO also helps a lot.

ShoNuff

The Doer of Things
Just liked every single page in all 6 threads from our biz page. I will like from my personal page - Les Westfall Jr. - on next break away.

CP Signs

Well,,,, this sucks. Because I don't have a, personal facebook account and only a business account, I can't like others. If you have a, business page, I can have a like link on mine. The ones who liked my page today ( except the personal pages ), I added a link to my account.

bikecomedy

Couldn't figure out a way to like the pages here. Will come back when I have more time to figure out why. Perhaps because I have no personal page just a business page.

bikecomedy

Thank J Hill Designs. Still learning about Facebook. Am not doing something right. Will work on it. What's yours? Will try it.