• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone watch the tv show "Chuck"?

CES020

I've been a fan of it since it came out. Love all the references to the 70's in it. And how hot is "Sarah"??????? :flamey:

Any fans of it out there? I see it's on life support for another season, so this might be the last season unless something changes.

Man, they sure have some hot women in that show........ :notworthy:

CrabbyOldGuy

I must admit, it is one of my guilty pleasures. Too unbelievable to be real but you have to watch it just for the entertainment. Always good for a laugh. And yes, the ratio of good looking women is very high. I'm sorry, did that sound chauvenistic?

mortil

Thats a good show.. dropped out for a while now. did hang on to it untill chuck got to be a "real" agent. then ive had full time with job :(

sarah is definitly someone i would have in my bed collection :p

thewood

"Chuck" is my daughter's favorite show. So, I watch with her sometimes. Yes, Sarah is smoking hot. I dig the theme song, too. I always remind my daughter that it is an old Cake song which always gets her to roll her eyes at Dad.