• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone Watching the Packers and Cardinals?

Graphics2u

I don't really have a preference in this one. Be neat to see Viking - Packer Championship Game, but Warner is an old Iowa guy, So i'm torn.

Border

Blowout first half, then I missed the second half due to band practice...Sounds like I missed a good one.
Son Of A......!

Go Vikes!

SignosaurusRex

I don't often take time to sit down and really get into a game but this one I did. One of the best games I've seen in a very long time. I may even take time out next weekend to tune out, turn on the games and get lazy. I think I have sent my wife into total shock!

Bizzarth

I hate to admit it, being a cheesehead and all, but the Cardinals deserved to win this game. They showed more poise and made the big plays when they needed to.

Based on their performance tonight, however, I really don't see them making it past the New Orleans Saints.

I'm looking forward to see our beloved (Brett Favre) play next Sunday. I have to root for the Vikes now that the Pack is done for the year.

OldPaint

cowboys are in the playoffs......arizona, winning? JETS MIGHT GET IN????? what a frickin mess..........and the STEELERS AINT PLAYIN SO .......AS LONG AS DALLAS LOSES IAM HAPPY!!!!!!