• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Apparently Ohio State and college football in general isn’t very popular in Tennesse

ThinkRight

:ROFLMAO:
Apparently Ohio State – and college football in general – isn’t very popular in the state of Tennessee.
At least not with the police.
Bonnie Jonas-Boggioni, 65, and her husband were driving home to Plano, Texas from Columbus after attending her mother-in-law’s funeral when a pair of black police SUV’s stopped the couple a few miles outside of Memphis.
“Knowing I wasn’t speeding, I couldn’t imagine why,” Jonas-Boggioni told the Columbus Dispatch. “They were very serious. They had the body armor and the guns.”
On the back of Jonas-Boggioni’s car was a Buckeye leaf decal, similar to the one players’ have on their helmets, and cops mistakenly thought it was marijuana leaf.
Yes, really.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...keye-car-decal-mistaken-191317336--ncaaf.html
:ROFLMAO:
:doh:
:omg2:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Are we also to assume that every car that sports a Coke bottle sticker will be suspicious of being a meth lab?

JB

OldPaint

also dont drive a mercedes benz with florida plates TO TENNESSEE......... to the local PD you gota be a drug runner))))) ask me how i know)))))

omgsideburns

Ha.. this older gentleman that walks at one of the parks I run at has a big "O" with the leaf tattoo on his leg. I knew what the O was about, but until this thread I thought it was weird for him to have a big pot leaf tattoo on his leg. The more you know...

FatCat

If you think that's bad, I can tell you stories about wearing an OSU hat (the one in my avatar) on a 4 day fishing trip in Michigan...

Now those people REALLY hate us! :)