• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Appeal for us "Leftys"

MakeMyGraphic

I too am ambidextrous thanks to the evils of school teachers.... I also blame my inability to properly follow direction to all those teachers f***ing with my brain :( it got to the point where one of the teachers said "You WRITE with your RIGHT hand" to try to get kids to remember RIGHT from LEFT and therefore every time i have to think Left or Right I have to think EXTRA hard because of that stupid quote... sometimes when I sit to have dinner with family I just stare at my utensils trying to figure out which hand to use to hold the fork or which hand to use to cut with... it really stinks.. and I STILL don't know because I never really paid attention until I started having dinner with my boyfriend and his very sophisticated family LOL!

on the other hand (which would be my right hand) I found out when I snowboard I am actually REGULAR footed... which is really weird since most lefties are "goofy" footed.

I could also NEVER use left handed scissors... and after I escaped the prejudice of the school teacher that was trying to force me to use my right hand I found myself struggling with the NEW school teacher that was actually trying to be nice and offer me all sorts of left handed goodies... all those left handed scissors did was make me bend my paper all weird...

also WTF should I have to pay more just because I am lefty!? It makes me feel like a handicapped person... then again they also tend to have to pay more too.. sadness!

I too have a G series keypad... G13

still have to program my macro keys.

Last edited: