Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Applebee's To Go

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by tznmotorsports, Jul 18, 2006.

1. tznmotorsports

tznmotorsports Member

Feb 13, 2006
    I am working with a race car driver who has Applebee's as a sponsor. They would like to use the Applebee's To Go logo that is on the Applebee's webpage (white bag with 'To Go' logo on it and black wheels on the bag). It makes a lot of sense for a race car, and it could be real cute. So I go to BoTW and I am not able to get this specific logo, only the standard Applebee's logo. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I would have my customer go to his/her sponsor and ask ‘Applebee’s to get corporate to send you the files that they want to see on the car. Specify what formats you can use and let them do the work. You just letter it. What happens if you take some poetic license and unknowingly change something and get into trouble ?? :Oops:

No, when you’re dealing with bigger names [national companies], other than your local people, you must do it their way. It’s the safest way.

3. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
    I don't believe that.........

the graphic with the wheels is a logo...but I could be wrong.
    I have been switching over "To GO" signs with this new logo.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2006
  4. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    The Applebees we have here all state the new version Carside To Go.

5. Pro Signs & Graphix

Pro Signs & Graphix Very Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Same for Orlando too.

6. uneedasign

uneedasign Active Member

Jun 24, 2005
    Palm Desert CA
    Same in California.