Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Application tape help

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by altereddezignz, Nov 6, 2017.

1. altereddezignz

altereddezignz Active Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Arkansas
    I am looking for a better application tape that i can roll up and ship that will not separate or have the lines across the print where the tape has kinda bubbles off the print. Right now i just at-65 clear as most everything i do here or local lays flat so that is not an issue.

We had a customer bring in his own internet purchases stripes so we could install them and they had a transparent blue application tape on the vinyl. It was rolled up in a box and was not separated anywhere..

Can anyone help?

It doesn't have to be the blue stuff just something i can roll up and be done with for shipping and not have to worry about it when it gets to the customer.

Thanks

2. fresh

fresh Very Active Member

May 16, 2011
    nj
    do you roll with the backer out or the app tape out?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. altereddezignz

altereddezignz Active Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Arkansas
    Backing is in and print is out.

4. jsmoritz2000

jsmoritz2000 Very Active Member

RTape Clear Choice AT75 can be rolled and will not separate from the graphic. Roll it up with the print side facing out.