• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Applying printed vinyl to presubstrate, a few questions

bpfohler

but...... you know better, cause you're just starting out.
I look forward to reading your post, you seem to be incredibly knowledgeable and there always full of great information. For the most part your information and advice is spot on.
Unfortunately you ooze with sarcasm and you feel the need to kick the sh@t out of everyone that you don’t agree with or doesn’t know what they’re talking about.
I hope you don’t treat your employees the same way.

Johnny Best

I look forward to reading your post, you seem to be incredibly knowledgeable and there always full of great information. For the most part your information and advice is spot on.
Unfortunately you ooze with sarcasm and you feel the need to kick the sh@t out of everyone that you don’t agree with or doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

I heard that Gino wears Doc Martens boots for kicking people and always has his cattle prod right by him at all times in case his employees question him. All of his employees have ankle monitors.

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Evidently, you haven't read the entire thread. I've already answered and with sound advice, unlike your silly comments.

As for employees..... how does that pertain to this thread's content ??

:u rock: Still, another cowboy who wants to challenge me in someone else's thread with nothing to do with the subject content. I got in trouble for calling these yahoos what the really are, but suffice it to say, we'll take this up in another thread soon, so this guy's thread does not get locked down.​

billsines

I'd go flatbed printing if at all possible. I'd also listen to the advice of everyone here except Gino. While he may know what he's doing, he has zero credibility because he can't give advice without insulting someone or looking down his nose at someone else. This piece of advice will serve you well so long as you're on this forum. There's a lot of great stuff to be learned from the other sign makers here. Good luck in your job and remember, everyone single one of us started out as a noob in everything we ever tried, so don't get discouraged. Go for it.

bpfohler

Evidently, you haven't read the entire thread. I've already answered and with sound advice, unlike your silly comments.

As for employees..... how does that pertain to this thread's content ??

:u rock: Still, another cowboy who wants to challenge me in someone else's thread with nothing to do with the subject content. I got in trouble for calling these yahoos what the really are, but suffice it to say, we'll take this up in another thread soon, so this guy's thread does not get locked down.​
I did read the entire post and it was good advice minus the brow beating. I expected this type or response from you. Bullying, name calling and arrogant responses. You were once a yahoo just like him and we learn by asking