• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

applying vinyl on round angled glass

elegant

see attached photo. the wrap lenth is about 33" the ht on glass area is about 2.75" need to apply 3 line of text

Attachments

• Image011.jpg
    Image011.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 94

iSign

do you mean the white glass with the black arabic lettering and the gold design work? If so, them I assume that stuff will be gone...

first of all, round angled is called conical...

secondly, take 10 minutes out of your busy life to explain EXACTLY WTF you are doing.. I'm sure I can help you, but I'm not gonna waste my time GUESSING WTF you are doing...

HulkSmash

do you mean the white glass with the black arabic lettering and the gold design work? If so, them I assume that stuff will be gone...

secondly, take 10 minutes out of your busy life to explain EXACTLY WTF you are doing.. I'm sure I can help you, but I'm not gonna waste my time GUESSING WTF you are doing...

:thread

letterman7

Well... the way I'd approach this is to take the line of text, one line at a time, and wrap it around the globe. Tape it as best you can either at the top or bottom and cut between each word and apply. Repeat for each line of copy. It ain't gonna be easy, but that's the only way I see to do this.

Oh, and have the globe on the ground. Don't try this while it's in the air. Also, lose the text talk. This is a forum, not a phone.

drive

Just don't tell him why the color yellow makes you sad

Fitch

PITA job... bypass on it.

Chances are you will never get another one in your life... so the experience aspect almost counts for nothing.

Malkin

To wrap would be downright hard. To simply apply cut vinyl letters is fairly easy. Have you ever applied windshield letters and had to curve them (by hand) to match? The process would be much the same.

Alternately you could have the letters painted on by someone on your area that is skilled in hand lettering.