• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Applying vinyl to rear of round tanker?

bayviewsignworks

We're looking at an install on the back of a liquid tanker. The rear is convex. Wondering if anyone has any sugestyions on install. Also, I think we'll get it in two pieces should I request horizontal or vertical?

CS-SignSupply-TT

Since it is CONVEX, you will need to take a "pie slice" out to get it to meet properly. Will your design software allow you to design the pie slice into the image. Because of gravity, I think the horizontal, top over bottom is the best solution.

johnnysigns

Full coverage on the rear? What's the art like? I've done a bunch of large reflective decals but you could work problems into premasked areas on those logos.

bayviewsignworks

It's one big round graphic covering the whole back, curved part of the tank. The graphics are being supplied. I can probably request it though.

Fastsigns2041

Fastsigns Palm Harbor
I did about 20 of these kind of trucks once. We oversized the print a good bit and had 4 guys(one on each corner) stretch and pull it over. Using 3m180(or similar) of course.