Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arched sign brackets needed

Discussion in 'Installation Equipment & Techniques' started by TeamOutlaw, Feb 6, 2014.

1. TeamOutlaw

TeamOutlaw Member

May 4, 2011
    Brookings, SD
    I am looking for a vendor / supplier / brand to search that makes a bracket that would allow me to 'project' a sign panel out from a wall in an 'arched' look. Customer doesn't want the sign to be flat against the wall, but also doesn't want it projecting out 90* from the wall either. So, I thought a nice arched panel would be great.

I know they are out there...I just can't seem to locate a supplier.

I've attached a real rough rendering of what I am envisioning for a couple possible solutions. But, anything similar is fair game. Thanks.
    Arched Panel Brackets.jpg

Tags:
  2. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    I make my own like that on our metal brake. Check a local welding or metal fab shop. Simple to make, never seen a supplier for them is the reason I make mine. Looks better when you put a top and bottom on the sign too.

3. shoresigns

shoresigns Very Active Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Vancouver, BC
  4. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    Here's a variation I came up with. Used scrap MDF and cut the wall piece on a curve. Back edge can be stud mounted to wall. Front of sign face is screwed to the MDF with screw caps. This example is a single one but you could use two if you need more stiffness.

Attached Files:

5. TeamOutlaw

TeamOutlaw Member

May 4, 2011
    Brookings, SD
    I like it! Simple yet effective. Thanks!

If anyone else has ideas...toss 'em out.