• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arched sign brackets needed

TeamOutlaw

I am looking for a vendor / supplier / brand to search that makes a bracket that would allow me to 'project' a sign panel out from a wall in an 'arched' look. Customer doesn't want the sign to be flat against the wall, but also doesn't want it projecting out 90* from the wall either. So, I thought a nice arched panel would be great.

I know they are out there...I just can't seem to locate a supplier.

I've attached a real rough rendering of what I am envisioning for a couple possible solutions. But, anything similar is fair game. Thanks.
Arched Panel Brackets.jpg

Mosh

I make my own like that on our metal brake. Check a local welding or metal fab shop. Simple to make, never seen a supplier for them is the reason I make mine. Looks better when you put a top and bottom on the sign too.

SignManiac

Here's a variation I came up with. Used scrap MDF and cut the wall piece on a curve. Back edge can be stud mounted to wall. Front of sign face is screwed to the MDF with screw caps. This example is a single one but you could use two if you need more stiffness.

Attachments

• Curved back.jpg
    Curved back.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 101
  • Curved front.jpg
    Curved front.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 99

TeamOutlaw

Here's a variation I came up with. Used scrap MDF and cut the wall piece on a curve. Back edge can be stud mounted to wall. Front of sign face is screwed to the MDF with screw caps. This example is a single one but you could use two if you need more stiffness.
I like it! Simple yet effective. Thanks!

If anyone else has ideas...toss 'em out.