• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

archery logos

cajunsignguy

I have a customer who owns an archery shop (bow shop). He wants to put three big logos on the front window of his shop (Bowtech, Browning, and PSE Archery). Since he is a retailer for these companys he has permission to use their logos. Anyone know where to find them?

Thanks,
Mike

cajunsignguy

I tried importing, thats what gave me the error and the black box. Maybe I didnt do something right. It said, eps is not importable using selected filter or format is not supported.

Last edited:

cajun312

Import using the postscript interpreted option that works for me, it's in the file types in the import dialog box

Replicator

As Dustin pointed out Brands of the World as a possible source for these logos
it is highly frowned upon here to share clipart directly.

If you want to point someone in the direction where he could buy the clipart
or have an image vectorized that is fine, but please do not share clipart of
which someone has worked so hard to create and try to make a living selling
and/or distributing . . .

I am speakinhg to most newbies here !

P.S. just because Brands of the World has your images . . . That doesn't make them legal to use !

P.P.S. if your buddy is a retailer for these companies he should have no problems obtaining these logos
in vector format from his legitimate reps ! ! !