• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arching Text

mbarden

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to arc a unit number to follow the hood line of a Peterbuilt that I am lettering. I cannot find the right distort tool to accomplish what i am looking for. The Fit tool just doesn't seem "neat" enough.
Running 8.1. Any ideas or tips?
Thanks
Mike B

Attachments

• DSC00399.JPG
    DSC00399.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 126

VinylCraft

depends on what version of flexi you have. Click hold done on the T in the tools bar on the left and slide over to ark text tool or path text tool. Good luck

BSshop

try this

Just realized this was in flexi forums, my bad, advice deleted :)

Off topic, where at in Iowa are u located?

Last edited:

imaSIGNr

Sometimes I have cut it out in a straight line, then take scizzors and cut apart digits all except about ¼ " , bend to arc, tape on and stick one # at a time....ok if you don't have many to do.

mbarden

Hi Folks,
Located just outside Dubuque, IA. I figured it out. Several differne ways, all resulting in slightly differnt end result. I enned up doble clicking my text and then distorting it right and left and up and down. Actually had the best end result.
Thanks everyone.
Mike B
Big River Sign Co.