Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.


  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arc's In Photoshop Cs?

Discussion in 'Adobe' started by HIGHSPEEDGRAPHIX, Apr 19, 2007.

  1. Havnt Used Photshop Much, How Do You Do Arc's? Im Pulling My Hair Out! Thanks
  2. Bobby H

    Bobby H Very Active Member

    Feb 4, 2005
    Lawton, OK
    You're question sounds a little vague. What are you trying to do?

    If you're trying to draw a simple arc, that's pretty easy to do using the pen tool. You can stroke the path afterward to how ever many pixels in width you need.

    If you're trying to make a text element do an arc effect, go to Layer Menu > Type > Warp Text.

    For anything more complicated than that (or anything that may ever need to be cut in vinyl or routed at all) this sort of thing really should be done in a vector-based drawing program like CorelDRAW or Adobe Illustrator.

Share This Page